Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Writers block

It would seem I've lost the desire to write.  Not that things aren't ALWAYS happening that are seriously CRAPTASTIC...because they are.  At least once a day, it seems.

Getting up at 5 am has really taken it's toll on me.  I think I finally caught up on a little sleep last week during April vacation.  It was SO nice to sleep in.  It was SO nice to relax a little.

And now we're BACK to reality.  Back to waking boys up for early morning seminary.  Back to dragging myself out of bed.  Back to being exhausted. Blah! Back to getting kids ready for school.

And somewhere I WANT to find a desire to write.  Some moments that desire is there and burning so brightly that I have to sit and write down everything I'm thinking, right away.  And other times...I can't seem to find it at all.  Like it's been smothered. Burned out.  But I know it's still there. Deep down.  Somewhere.

I'm going to find it.

I WANT to do better.  And I'm sure I will.  Eventually.  Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment